Scholarship Saturday – June 9, 2018

There are thousands of scholarships out there. Below you will find many scholarships, most with general eligibility requirements. My goal is to share some lesser-known scholarships with my readers every Saturday.

Don’t wait. Apply for these great scholarships today! And, if you missed the last Scholarship Saturday, check it out. There are scholarships there that are still open! You can also find scholarships on my other scholarship lists, such as scholarships with requirements based on your statemajorgrade levelethnicity, or religion. And, lastly, check out my list of scholarships with June and July deadlines.

Only brief information about each scholarship is listed. Therefore, you are encouraged to visit the scholarship websites to get further details about eligibility and requirements.

Here are 58 scholarships for Saturday, June 9, 2018.

BigSun Scholarship… 2018
Sponsor: BigSun Athletics
Amount: $500
Closing Date: June 19, 2018
Description: Scholarship is open to all student athletes who are high school seniors or current college students. Applicant must submit an essay on how their high school sports participation influenced them.

WIA Foundation Scholarship
Sponsor: Women in Aerospace Foundation
Amount: $2,000
Closing Date: June 19, 2018
Description: Scholarship is open to female students of any citizenship or nationality who are rising college juniors or seniors and have an interest in a career in the aerospace field and pursuing a higher education degree in engineering, math, or science.

$1,000 June Scholarship
Sponsor: Niche
Amount: $1,000
Closing Date: June 20, 2018
Description: Scholarship is open to high school, college, and graduate students and those planning to enroll within 12 months. Applicant must be a legal resident of the United States or an international student with a valid visa. Applicant must log in to Niche or create a free account to apply for the scholarship.

Diabetes Council Scholarship Program
Sponsor: The Diabetes Council
Amount: Up to $1,000
Closing Date: June 20, 2018
Description: Scholarship is open to current and prospective college students who have Diabetes (Type 1 or Type 2). Applicant must have at least a 3.0 GPA. Scroll to the bottom of the page for scholarship information and application.

Golden Eagle Coins Scholarship Program
Sponsor: Golden Eagle Coins
Amount: $500
Closing Date: June 20, 2018
Description: Scholarship is open to students currently enrolled in high school or college within the United States with at least 3.0 GPA. Applicant must be a citizen of, permanent resident, or hold a valid student visa in the United States or Canada. Applicant must have designed an innovative project that makes a difference in the lives of others and submit an essay describing the goal of the particular project and provide supporting documentation.

Innovation in Education Scholarship
Sponsor: LaTutors
Amount: $500
Closing Date: June 20, 2018

MYFA Scholarships
Sponsor: Metro Youth Football Association
Amount: Up to $1,500
Closing Date: June 20, 2018
Description: Scholarships are open to high school juniors who are current or former Metro Youth Tackle Football (MYTF) participants. Applicant must be a current high school football player who has a GPA or 2.5 or higher and have plans to pursue post-secondary education.

Teletrac Navman Scholarship Program
Sponsor: Teletrac Navman
Amount: $3,000
Closing Date: June 20, 2018
Description: Scholarship is open to U.S. citizens enrolled in an accredited American 2- or 4-year university or college, preferably in one of the following fields: technology, software development, or transportation. Applicant must submit an essay on how technology changed the transportation industry or how their field can impact the creation of smart cities.

The Tree Center Scholarship Program
Sponsor: The Tree Center
Amount: $500
Closing Date: June 20, 2018
Description: Scholarship is open to current high school and college students in the United States with at least a 3.0 GPA. Applicant must have designed an innovative product that makes a difference in the lives of others (this could be a website, series of blogs, an app, fundraising event, etc.) and submit an essay describing the goal of the project.

Kevin Child Scholarship
Sponsor: National Hemophilia Foundation
Amount: $1,000
Closing Date: June 21, 2018
Description: Scholarship is open to students with hemophilia A or B who are high school seniors with aspirations of attending an institution of higher education.

Providian Medical Scholarship
Sponsor: Providian Medical Equipment
Amount: $500
Closing Date: June 21, 2018
Description: Scholarship is open to students 16 years of age and older who are graduating high school seniors and current college students in the United States with at least a 3.0 GPA. Applicant must submit an essay on how medical equipment technology has changed the face of a college course and curriculum.

Student Voices Scholarship Program
Sponsor: Ark Law Group
Amount: Up to $1,000
Closing Date: June 21, 2018
Description: Scholarship is open to students accepted or enrolled in a two-year, four-year, graduate level, or certificate program in the United States. Applicant must submit an essay on a given topic related housing shortages in the United States.

Fitness Awareness Scholarship
Sponsor: Primo Fitness
Amount: $1,000
Closing Date: June 22, 2018
Description: Scholarship is open to high school seniors/incoming college freshmen and current undergraduate college students. Applicant must submit an essay on how fitness has helped them pursue their academic goals.

Rimington Trophy Scholarship
Sponsor: Boomer Esiason Foundation
Amount: Up to $2,000
Closing Date: June 22, 2018
Description: Scholarship is open to students with cystic fibrosis who demonstrate scholastic ability, character, leadership, service to the community, need for financial assistance and daily compliance to CF therapy.

Personality Type Scholarship
Sponsor: Typology Central
Amount: Up to $2,000
Closing Date: June 23, 2018
Description: Scholarship is open to current undergraduate and graduate students who have completed at least 15 credit hours. Applicant must submit an essay on a given topics related to personality types.

Chief Manuelito Scholarship for High School Students
Sponsor: Office of Navajo Nation Scholarship and Financial Assistance (ONNSFA)
Amount: $7,000
Closing Date: June 25, 2018
Description: Scholarship is open to high achieving high school graduates and undergraduate Navajo students. Students seeking an Associates of Applied Science (AAS) or Certificate are ineligible.

Drew Swan Sibling Scholarship
Sponsor: Extra Special People, Inc. (ESP)
Amount: $1,500
Closing Date: June 25, 2018
Description: Scholarship is open to incoming and current undergraduate students who are the sibling of an individual with a developmental disability.

Renaissance Scholarship
Sponsor: Dekalb County Community Foundation
Amount: $1,000
Closing Date: June 25, 2018
Description: Scholarship is open to DaKalb County (Illinois) residents who are in the work force and want to re-enter the academic world. The applicant should be active in public and civic affairs and be able to demonstrate a need for scholarship assistance.

For more scholarships, click “next” below.

Advertisements

One Comment on “Scholarship Saturday – June 9, 2018

1. Pingback: Scholarship Saturday – June 9, 2018 | Hispanic EdD Weblog