JLVCollegeCounseling.com is a college admissions and financial aid information resource for college bound high school students, current college students, and parents, read by thousands of students and parents each day. The blog was created to provide free information to students and parents as they move through the college admissions and financial aid process.
I accept original, high-quality guest blog submissions on topics related to college admissions and financial aid.. These can include posts related to college search, college admissions, college essays, college visits, financial aid, student loans, and scholarships, to name a few.
Your submission of a blog post for consideration indicates you have read and agree to abide by the following rules:
- Posts should be formatted with a title, and should be 500 – 700 words in length.
- Posts should reflect the tone and writing style of JLVCollegeCounseling.com’s blog.
- Posts may include one link to external content.
- We ask that authors submit a bio of up to 75 words in length, which may include a link to the author’s website and/or social media. Authors also have the option of submitting a photo with their bio.
- Posts should be delivered in MS Word or PDF format.
- Blog submissions must be original content and cannot be republished elsewhere, but may be freely linked to and shared through social media.
- Blog submissions must meet the JLVCollegeCounseling.com editorial quality standards in order to be published. I are not obligated to provide you with a reason for rejecting your submitted post. In addition, once published, I reserve the right to remove and delete the post without notice for any reason we deem sufficient.
- Any blog submission accepted by JLVCollegeCounseling.com and posted to the website will become property of JLVCollegeCounseling.com. All guest posts will still acknowledge your authorship.
- JLVCollegeCounseling.com reserves the right to edit blog posts as necessary, and to select an image from our own photo library to illustrate the blog posts. If you would like to submit your own image to illustrate the blog post, please only send images that you own or have permission to publish, and include all credits and/or attributions required for the image.
Please contact me for all submissions.